Parks & Recreation
(formerly Legacy Regional Field House)
For information on programs and what's happening - visit Crescent Point Regional Field House website
Public Notice - Crescent Point Regional Field House
April 7, 2021
Effective April 7/2021 the Walking Track is closed until further notice.
For information regarding the operation of Playtopia or Cause and Effective programs, please contact us at 587-757-0338 or contact the program’s facilitators directly.
Helmets Are Mandatory
It is mandatory to use a helmet during public and family skates at the Scott Seaman Sports Rink and all outdoor skating facilities within the MD of Foothills.
Public Notice - Scott Seaman Sports Rink Opening
April 9, 2021
April 9, 2021 - Scott Seaman Sports Rink (SSSR) Opening & Rental Guidelines as per AHS direction.
- To maintain strict health and safety standards there will be limited access to the facility.
- One-on-one ice rentals permitted but must have a certified coach/instructor.
- One-on-household ice rentals permitted must have a certified coach/instructor.
- Exclusive use by one individual or one household ice rentals permitted.
- Coaches/Trainers must be certified. Certified Minor Hockey coaches qualify.
- Maximum of 20 total individuals, including all coaches, trainers, and participants. All participants must remain 3 meters apart. Must be two independent groups of ten and no intermingling between groups.
- Groups must be actively training during the booking.
- All available ice times are 1 hour in duration with very limited availability.
- Private use by one individual or one household walking track bookings permitted, very limited availability. Available walking track times are 50 minutes in duration and are predetermined times.
For facility bookings or additional information, contact Sean Murphy at: email@example.com
SSSR COVID-19 Re-opening Plan Phase II- pdf
Public Skate - Cancelled until further notice.
Adult Public Skate - 18+ only - Cancelled until further notice.
Family Skate: - Cancelled until further notice.
Walking Track (closed all holidays)
The multi-purpose rooms are unavailable until further notice.
Jeff Porter T: 403-603-5410