Parks & Recreation
(formerly Legacy Regional Field House)
The Crescent Point Regional Field House has reopened in accordance with public health regulations.
For information on programs and what's happening - visit Crescent Point Regional Field House website
For information regarding the operation of Playtopia or Cause and Effective programs, please contact us at 587-757-0338 or contact the program’s facilitators directly.
Helmets Are Mandatory
It is mandatory to use a helmet during public and family skates at the Scott Seaman Sports Rink and all outdoor skating facilities within Foothills County
July 5, 2021
Scott Seaman Sports Rink (SSSR) is open under Stage 3 of the OPEN FOR SUMMER PLAN as per the Alberta Government's direction.
- Public/Family Skate – Will resume in September.
- Adult Public Skate - 18+ Only – Will resume in September.
- Walking Track – Open Monday – Friday 7am-5pm. Closed all holidays.
- Multipurpose Room B - Available
- For booking information, facility rentals, and general inquiries, please call: 403-995-7397 or email the SSSR team at SSSR@foothillscountyab.ca
Jeff Porter T: 403-603-5410