Parks & Recreation
(formerly Cresent Point Regional Field House and Legacy Regional Field House)
The Cavalry FC Regional Field House has reopened in accordance with public health regulations.
For information on programs and what's happening - visit Cavalry FC Regional Field House website
For information regarding the operation of Playtopia or Cause and Effective programs, please contact us at 587-757-0338 or contact the program’s facilitators directly.
Helmets Are Mandatory
It is mandatory to use a helmet during public and family skates at the Scott Seaman Sports Rink and all outdoor skating facilities within Foothills County
September 22, 2021
Scott Seaman Sports Rink (SSSR) has reopened in accordance with public health regulations.
- Public/Family Skate – Cancelled until further notice.
- Adult Public Skate - 18+ Only – Cancelled until further notice.
- Walking Track – Open Monday – Friday 7am-5pm. Closed all holidays.
- Multipurpose Room B - Unvailable until further notice.
- For booking information, facility rentals, and general inquiries, please call: 403-995-7397 or email the SSSR team
Jeff Porter T: 403-603-5410