Residents in Foothills County may obtain health care from a variety of sources, as part of the Calgary Regional Health Authority.
- High River Hospital 403-652-2200
- High River Public Health 403-652-5450
- High River Community Care 403-652-0173
- Black Diamond Hospital 403-933-2222
- Black Diamond Public Health & Community Care 403-933-8505
- Okotoks Health & Wellness Centre 403-995-2600
- Okotoks Public Health, Community Care, & Urgent Care 403-938-4911
Foothills County is serviced by 9-1-1 for emergency response for fire, police, and ambulance vehicles. Volunteer fire departments are centred in Black Diamond, Blackie, Cayley, High River, Longview, Okotoks, Priddis, and Turner Valley. Calgary Fire Department responds to calls from a portion of the municipality.
RCMP detachments are located in High River, Okotoks, and Turner Valley.