Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) is a partnership between the Province and Foothills County that develops, coordinates, and provides Foothills residents with a variety of preventive social programs. It enhances the social well-being of individuals, families and communities through the provision of funding to non-profit community-based programs that meet the requirements of the Provincial FCSS Act and Regulation.
2023 FCSS funding application deadline is December 2, 2022.
Foothills County FCSS is a member of the Provincial FCSS program. For further information on the Provincial FCSS Department, check out the Government of Alberta Family and Community Support Services website.
The FCSS program is not:
- a public health transportation grant
- direct assistance, including money, food, clothing or shelter, to sustain an individual or families
- a duplication of services from other Government Agencies
- 2023 FCSS Funding Application and Report Form (PDF)
- 2023 FCSS Funding Application and Report Instructions (PDF)
Phone: 403-603-6229, Amanda Midgley