Welcome to Foothills County

Public Works


Foothills County provides a program to maintain all the public signs on it's municipal public roads. These signs are for the safety and convenience of everyone, if you have concerns or, spot a sign down, damaged or vandalized please contact the Public Works Aldersyde Shop at 403-652-2390, or email Public Works.