Archie & Janet Hogg Park - CLOSED
Oct 1, 2020
Now CLOSED for the 2020 Season.
Thank you for camping with us this season!
See you in 2021!
Archie and Janet Hogg Park is now CLOSED for the 2020 camping season. Visit this page for details for the 2021 camping season.
Online Camping Reservation System
Please note - reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
Step 1: Create your traveler account at Camp Reservations Canada
Step 2: Reserve your campsite for Archie & Janet Hogg Park at Camp Reservations Canada
If you need help with booking your campsite through Camp Reservations Canada to create your account, please view the following videos.
Phone reservations will not be accepted.
Please read the following information carefully to ensure you are aware of the limitations and requirements with this limited opening.
- Camping reservations limited to residents of Alberta only.
- Campers are required to maintain physical distance of 2 meters from other campers and staff.
- UPPER LOOP up to nine (9) sites will be available.
- LOWER LOOP twenty one (21) sites are available July 1.
- GROUP CAMPING closed until further notice.
- DAY USE opened July 1. Limitation of 100 people complying with 2 meter distancing.
- DAY USE AREA PARKING for Day Use Area
(no parking elsewhere in park or on 64 St).
COVID-19 Camping Requirements:
Campers must comply with these rules and regulations to keep you safe during your visit.
Campground Information :
Campers and visitors to the park are reminded to be cautious near the river and along the banks.
For information about Water and River Safety Awareness – click here
Archie & Janet Hogg Park: 403-558-2035